Dostarczane przez nas rozwiązania umożliwiają klientom Kancelarii odnoszenie sukcesów.
Law firm Poland
Radkiewicz & Advocates Law Firm Poland’s mission is to provide to its clients comprehensive legal services, particularly in the following fields: litigation, contracts, labour law, real estate, public procurement, M&A, intellectual property, personal data protection, competition law, new technologies, media law, EU law, environmental protection and bankruptcy law. Radkiewicz & Advocates Law Firm Poland (“Law Firm Poland”, “Polish Lawyer”) has offices in Warsaw (Law Firm Warsaw, legal services Warsaw) and Łódź.
We are aware of how important is legal advisory, which ensures legal safety with understanding the essence of business activity at the same time. Polish Lawyer advises on the law, as simply as possible in order not to burden clients with the intricacies of legal provisions. We believe that solutions provided by us enable clients achieving successes and building up a market advantage. We serve our clients with the undivided attention they deserve. It should be underlined that we aim to optimise costs of legal services provided by us. Our clients are informed immediately of all costs incurred in connection with their matters. Our Law Firm Poland provides legal assistance on an hourly basis, as well as on agreed fixed fees.
Law firm Warsaw
Radkiewicz & Advocates Law Firm Poland
ul. Wierzbowa 9/11
00–094 Warszawa (Warsaw)
tel. +48 22 489 52 65; 801 50 10 50
Law firm Łódź
ul. Wólczańska 125
tel. +48 801 50 10 50
Company formation in Poland
Our Law Firm Poland supports clients in company formation in Poland. We set up and liquidate companies, branch offices, representative offices, foundations and associations. Law Firm Warsaw offers also day-to-day legal support in company corporate matters, particularly on management and supervisory board meetings, shareholders’ meetings (stockholders’ meetings), amendments to articles of association (statutes) and company by-laws, redemption and pledge over shares (stocks). Polish Lawyer advises on the protection of the interests of minority investors.
Our Law Firm Poland renders advisory services on merger, division and transformation of companies (M&A). We advise on acquisition transactions of shares (stocks), as well as enterprises or their specific assets, particularly we conduct corporate due diligences in order to identify potential risks of performed transactions.
Other legal services Warsaw (Łódź)
Our Law Firm Poland offers clients representing all over Poland e.g. in Warsaw (Law Firm Warsaw) and Łódź in common and administrative courts, Supreme Court, Constitutional Tribunal, as well as arbitration courts. We pursue compensation claims, in particular resulting from non-performance or improper performance of a contract, destruction or relinquishment of a property and damage to a property. Polish Lawyer acts for clients, e.g. in administrative proceedings relating to obtaining permits necessary to conduct business activity. We also prepare constitutional complaints. We make attempts to settle disputes, if possible, through mediation or conciliatory proceeding arbitration.
Collection of receivables
Our Law Firm Poland collects our clients’ receivables. In enforcement proceedings we cooperate with bailiffs operating all over Poland i.a. in Warsaw (Law Firm Warsaw) and Łódź. Polish Lawyer oversees correctness of the course of the enforcement proceedings.
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal support in the commercial contracts, specifically loan contracts, sale and lease back contracts, public-private partnership contracts, insurance contracts and contracts of carriage. We draw up contracts which protect the interests of clients optimally. Polish Lawyer supports clients in negotiating terms of contracts. We assess results of transactions from a tax point of view. Our Law Firm Warsaw offers also legal assistance in project finance, particularly in issues regarding establishment of security rights (legal services Warsaw).
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal assistance within the scope of individual and collective labour relations, as well as social insurance. We advise on issues relating to employment contract termination, employment systems and benefits, health and safety at work. Polish Lawyer supports clients in the selection of employment forms, as well as the restructuring of employment, including group dismissals and employee transfers. We assist in negotiations conducted by clients with trade unions, regarding, inter alia, collective work agreements.
We also advise on making employment records and calculating working time. Polish Lawyer prepares workplace regulations, remuneration regulations and social fund regulations. Our Law Firm Warsaw prepares remuneration and awards structures for management staff, including stock option plans (legal services Warsaw). We draw up management contracts and non-competition contracts. Polish Lawyer advises expatriates on legalisation of work and stay in Poland e.g. in Warsaw (Law Firm Warsaw) and Łódź and we also assist in delegating employees to other countries. We support clients in case of inspections of the State Labour Inspection. Polish Lawyer represents clients in court proceedings regarding discrimination, mobbing, as well as compensations for damage of employee health.
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal support in the sale of real estate transactions. We advise particularly on real estate acquisition finance and we also determine the legal status of property (due diligence). Polish Lawyer draws up, inter alia, construction contracts, sale of property contracts, development contracts, real estate management contracts and lease contracts.
We support clients in implementing construction investments, specifically we assess the possibility of property development with reference to the construction law and zoning regulations and we prepare documents required to obtain building permits. Polish Lawyer represents clients in administrative proceedings relating to property development, obtaining tree felling permits, road lane closure permits or permits for foreigners to buy property, as well as in court proceedings regarding entries in land and mortgage registers.
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal assistance in public procurement proceedings. We draw up legal opinions regarding the application of public procurement provisions. Polish Lawyer represents clients in proceedings in the National Appeal Chamber. We assist in negotiations of terms of the procurement contract. We advise on disputable issues relating to execution of the procurement. Our Law Firm Warsaw prepares, for clients that are not obliged to apply the Public Procurement Act, regulations specifying procedures regarding ordering goods or services (legal services Warsaw).
Our Law Firm Poland offers rendering legal services within the scope of copyrights protection, inter alia, in issues relating to electronic exploitation of works. We draw up, in particular licence contracts, as well as we represent clients, specifically, in proceedings relating to seizure on the border of goods infringing intellectual property rights.
Our Law Firm Warsaw offers also legal assistance within the scope of industrial property rights, in particular in issues regarding trademark and patent rights, as well as the transfer of these rights (legal services Warsaw). We support clients in registering Community trademarks. Polish Lawyer represents clients in proceedings in the Patent Office. We advise on issues concerning protection of know-how and trade secrets.
Personal data protection
Our Law Firm Poland offers rendering legal services within the scope of personal data protection, including issues relating to disclosure of such data to the authorised subjects. We perform duties of inspector of personal data protection, as well as carry out GDPR audits (General Data Protection Regulation audits). Polish Lawyer prepares contracts authorising to process personal data and procedures of computer systems management used for the processing of such data. We represent clients in proceedings conducted by the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal assistance within the scope of competition law, particularly in issues regarding abuse of a dominant position, as well as merger control of entrepreneurs. We advise on competition-restricting contracts, both horizontal and vertical, price mechanisms and distribution systems, as well as the application of leniency programmes in cartel cases.
We support clients in case of inspections of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, as well as of the Trade Inspection. Polish Lawyer represents clients in proceedings conducted by the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, as well as in litigation in the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection.
We offer legal assistance in matters relating to the unfair competition, inter alia, regarding the protection of brand products and misleading advertising. Polish Lawyer offers legal services also within the scope of consumer law, including matters relating to practices violating collective consumer interests, warranty claims, product liability, as well as distance contracts and contracts negotiated away from business premises.
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal assistance within the scope of the law of new technologies, particularly in issues regarding ebusiness. We advise on matters relating to creation and hosting of websites, protection of domain names, the use of digital signatures and eprocurement, etc. Polish Lawyer prepares, inter alia, contracts for computer systems implementation. We represent clients in the Court of Conciliation for Internet Domains in Warsaw.
Our Law Firm Warsaw offers also legal services within the scope of telecommunications law (legal services Warsaw). We prepare particularly telecommunications access contracts, as well as contracts and regulations for rendering telecommunications services. Polish Lawyer represents clients in proceedings conducted by the President of the Office of Electronic Communications. We assist in telecommunications networks development projects.
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal support within the scope of regulations relating to specific media, such as press, radio, television and Internet. We advise on issues regarding, inter alia, restrictions on advertising certain goods and services, the personal data protection of websites users and using databases in advertising. Polish Lawyer assesses particularly conformity with the law of editorial material intended for publication.
We provide legal services within the scope of acquisitions of media assets and film production finance. We prepare licence contracts, publishing contracts and newspapers distribution contracts, etc. Polish Lawyer represents clients in proceedings regarding, inter alia, infringement of personal rights, as well as royalties collected by collective copyright management organization.
Our Law Firm Warsaw offers rendering legal services within the scope of European Union law. We support clients in application of relevant provisions of EU law, relating to, among others, the freedom of establishment, as well as the free movement of goods, services, capital and persons. Polish Lawyer prepares analyses regarding sector regulations of EU law. We advise on the direct effect of EU law. Our Law Firm Warsaw assists in obtaining explanations from appropriate offices (legal services Warsaw).
Our Law Firm Poland offers rendering legal services within the scope of environmental law and wildlife conservation law, particularly in issues relating to gas emissions, waste management, sewage disposal and protection against noise. We identify restrictions to clients’ investment activities arising from environmental protection regulations. Polish Lawyer supports clients within the scope of procedures relating to community participation, as well as assessment of environmental impact.
We prepare reports relating to the state of the adaptation of the business activities to the environmental protection regulations. Polish Lawyer advises on obtaining integrated permits, the REACH system, the greenhouse gas emission trading system, etc. We prepare in particular contracts on waste recycling. Our Law Firm Warsaw represents clients in proceedings relating to, inter alia, ”eco-terrorism”, as well as the transfer of rights and obligations resulting from existing permits (legal services Warsaw).
Our Law Firm Poland offers legal assistance in the restructuring and liquidation of enterprises, particularly we advise on matters relating to debt restructuring and refinancing. We represent clients in bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings inter alia open to arrangement proceedings. Polish Lawyer files clients’ claims in bankruptcy proceedings. We advise on the sale of enterprises belonging to bankrupt companies, in particular we negotiate the terms of the enterprise sale with the official receivers. Our Law Firm Warsaw assists in the issues regarding, inter alia, the liability of management board members for failure to file a bankruptcy petition within a deadline (legal services Warsaw).
Attorney at law, Polish lawyer
- specialises in wide-ranging business law;
- before establishing Radkiewicz & Advocates Law Firm Poland he has gained experience in reputable law firms and law departments of big enterprises;
- in his previous practice he advised specifically firms of the following sectors: media (press, radio, television), publishing, automotive, chemical (inter alia producers of cleaning products and cosmetics, producers of biofuels), transport, telecommunications, food (e.g. breweries), hotel, development, trade, clothing and waste management;
- dealt with matters relating particularly to: company formation in Poland, competition law (inter alia merger control of entrepreneurs and restructuring of car dealer network), unfair competition (inter alia brand protection, misleading advertising and shelf charges), protection of personal rights, copyrights, liability of the management board members, labeling of food products and placing diet supplements on the market;
- negotiated contracts, in particular within the scope of new technologies;
- represented clients in courts e.g. in labour cases;
- Business Centre Club expert;
- is an author of articles published in „Rzeczpospolita” newspaper;
- speaks English fluently;
- is a member of the Competition Law Association and Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys at Law.
Attorney at law, Polish lawyer
- specialises in civil and commercial law;
- carries out audits in companies assesing their compliance with data protection law (GPRD audits);
- advises entrepreneurs i.a. within the scope of corporate matters, company formation in Poland;
- completed postgraduate studies on protection of personal data and classified information;
- speaks English fluently;
- member of Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys at Law.
Advocate, Polish lawyer
- specialises in civil law, with special regard to company formation in Poland and real estate law;
- has extensive experience in representing clients in court e.g. in consumer cases;
- worked as a judge assistant in Warsaw Regional Court and in Piaseczno District Court, as well as in renowned law firm;
- speaks English fluently;
- member of Warsaw Bar Association of Advocates.
Advocate, Polish lawyer
- specialises in criminal and banking law;
- has broad experience in civil cases;
- advises entrepreneurs on companies law i.a. company formation in Poland;
- worked in renowned law firms;
- speaks English fluently;
- member of Bar Association of Advocates.
Attorney at law, Polish lawyer
- specialises in telecommunications law, law on the Internet, competition law, administrative law and procedural law;
- worked in the Office of Electronic Communications, the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, as well as in reputable law firms;
- advised on telecommunications law, particularly in matters relating to: granting frequencies and numbers, broadband Internet access (BSA), access to the local loop unbundling, imposing penalties on telecommunications operators, imposing regulatory obligations; moreover she negotiated, inter alia, interconnect contracts and leased lines contracts; she participated in proceedings conducted by the President of the Office of Electronic Communications and the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- provided legal services for companies of the following sectors: FMCG, publishing and fuel; particularly she advised on company formation in Poland, M&A transactions, as well as represented clients in compensation and expropriation proceedings;
- is the author of publications in quaterly journal “Prawo i Ekonomia w Telekomunikacji” (Law and Economics in Telecommunications);
- speaks English fluently;
- is a member of Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys at Law.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform that your data will be processed by Data Controller – Radkiewicz & Advocates Law Firm based on the consent granted by you, the contract concluded by you or legal regulations for the purposes specified in the consent granted by you for the purpose of the execution of the contract or for the purpose of execution on Data Controller’s obligations.
Below we present detailed information pertaining to processing personal data by Data Controller:
- Contact with Data Controller via contact form which is on our website or by phone — tel. +48 22 489 52 65;
- The period of storing data – data is stored: for 3 months or until the expiry of the limitations period of claims resulting from the contract or for the period provided for by legal regulations;
- Data of recipients of data – entities processing data at the request of the Controller, tax offices or other public entities;
- Place of data disclose – ul. Wierzbowa 9/11, 00–094 Warszawa.
We inform that providing personal data by you constitutes the condition for concluding the contract, and the failure to provide it shall result in impossibility to conclude the service provision contract. When a legal regulation constitutes a prerequisite for processing data then giving your consent is mandatory.
In the case when processing personal data by the Controller is done on the basis of a consent, giving your consent to the Controller to the processing of personal data shall be voluntary. Moreover, we inform that you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any moment.
We inform that you have the right to request access to your personal data, to correct it, remove it, limit its processing, as well as the right to transfer data and to object to the processing of data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint about Controller’s actions to the supervisory body – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych — ul. Stawki 2, 00–193 Warszawa).